Tuesday 26 November 2013

Busy times

My poor blog has been neglected, but for all the right reasons.  The lead-up to Christmas has produced the biggest sales month I have had in my Etsy and Madeit shops.  Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing and I have now de-activated all made-to-order items from both shops so that I can catch up with the huge backlog of orders waiting to be made.


One lovely customer requested a couple of my Christmas Tree garlands in specific colours and with aqua ties.  I'm so pleased with the results that I will be introducing them next Christmas.


There's something about aqua this season, because another customer conferred with me for a custom order and this is what resulted.  Happy customer which makes me happy as well.


The Sugar Plum Christmas Skirt has been a big hit this year (there's that aqua again) and it is a change from the more traditional red and green.  I have one left in size 7-8.


With the promise of a hot summer ... apparently ... this dress sold out quickly.


But by far this is the dress which has proved to be the most popular and very quickly sold out.

Back to the sewing machine.


No comments: