Monday 11 February 2013

Work in progress

With the latest custom order posted off today, I can now concentrate on building up stock for my Etsy and MadeIt shops.


These happy little pockets are waiting to be attached to dresses.


Like this.


And this.

They are currently being photographed and should be up for sale in my shops some time next week.  It's been a bitter-sweet time over the past couple of weeks, as my favourite American photographer, Sara of Boutique Baby Photography has proved to be so successful that she is now a full-time commercial photographer, which means that I will have to tearfully say goodbye to our happy little partnership.  Wonderful for Sara, but so sad for me.  


How I'm going to miss the adorable little Miss Lyric who has made my clothes sing.  

However, necessity is the mother of invention and I've been fortunate enough to locate a couple of  talented Australian photographers who have come to the rescue.  Those pockets at the top of this post, attached to dresses, will be the first to be photographed and I can hardly wait to see the results next week. 


Here is a teaser of my last dress to be modelled by Lyric who is not at all well this week, poor little poppet.  Once she is 100% again I know her mother will work her magic and I can elaborate a little more on what will be happening with this dress.  




2 comments:

Mannick...91 said...

Hello
Still very pretty things in preparation.
March 19 is the anniversary (5 years) my little Violette and I can give him her dresses one with small boats. It will take to put them: -3 ° to Paris.
Annick

Verlene said...

This is cool!