Sunday 17 February 2013

February Babes



Isn't she gorgeous?  Her name appropriately is Heaven.  Read more at the end of this post.

I am not greedy.  I share my birthday month of February with two of my grandsons.  On Friday our Sydney grandson turned six and the next day our Brisbane grandson turned ten.  Tomorrow it's my turn.  I was a little chuffed last night when Mr Fudge informed the Sydney boys that I would be turning thirteen and they didn't even raise an eyebrow.  However, that all came crumbling down this morning when our granddaughter asked how old I would be, as she didn't believe that I could possibly be still in my mid teens.  "How old do you think I am?"  Foolish, I know.  "A hundred."  So we settled on somewhere between thirteen and a hundred.



The six-year-old and I today were generously treated to lunch at a restaurant at Crows Nest which these days is a mecca for foodies.


It's heart-warming to see that some eateries cater for Golden Retrievers, my breed of choice .


Better yet, there are still the older residents around who take it all in their stride.


To work up an appetite, delightful shops abound to feed the soul.




The highlight of the beautiful meal for the kids (young and old) was dessert.

Then Aunty Maz thought it would be a great idea to bring out her iPhone and show the children videos of the meteor crashing into Russia.  If the kiddies have trouble sleeping tonight, we know who to blame!


The day began perfectly with these beautiful images of my latest dress which arrived on my computer from the lovely Sara of Boutique Baby Photography.


If you are looking for an Easter dress, you can find it here ... and here.

Got to love February.


No comments: