Wednesday 23 January 2013

Blue

It's mid-summer, although looking out the window today you could be forgiven for thinking it was winter.  However, ignoring the grey skies, summer in Sydney usually means blue.  Blue skies, blue harbour.  Beautiful.


I guess that's why the last few dresses I have created are blue.  I have had the delightful knit skirt fabric for some time, waiting for inspiration.


It's so easy to wear and is currently available in my MadeIt shop and will be for sale in my Etsy shop on Friday.


This little number is another dress ideal for summer.


I can't show too much of this dress, as it is currently being photographed for my shops.  But you get the drift - I am really enjoying working in these beautiful, cool colours.

1 comment:

Chrisy said...

Gorgeous! And the birdies...who doesn't love birdies! It's grey up here today too...but nice...a respite from hot weather...a day for pottering...