Saturday 13 October 2012

It's coming

How do you know when Christmas is coming?  When the supermarkets start packing their shelves with Easter Eggs of course.


Here at Hot Fudge Headquarters the machine has been working overtime preparing for the approaching season.  My Christmas Tree garlands will be hitting my Etsy and MadeIt stores on Monday 29 October.  They usually sell fairly quickly, so it might be advisable to mark the date in your diary.



However, on Sunday 28 October I will be selling them at the Corpus Christi School 40th Annual Craft & Fun Fair, along with lots of my Hot Fudge children's clothing.  So if you are in the area, why not drop by and say hello?  The address is 17 Link Road, St Ives.  Bring the whole family, as it promises to be a day of fun for all.  The hours are between 10.00am and 3.00pm.  I'd love to see you there.

1 comment:

Chrisy said...

They are beautiful darling...the colors gorgeous...I can see them staying up all year! Hope you're not working too hard.....