Tuesday 21 August 2012

Mail

What do I love about Tuesday?  It's the day I run off to play with my quilting friends.  


Add to the mix a perfect late winter's day with the sun gently warming the bones, and then to arrive home and find a parcel waiting for you; that makes it a perfect day.


I felt a little like Howard Carter discovering Tutankhamun's sarcophagus as one envelope opened to reveal another.  Peeling back the inner layer with a little more haste than perhaps Mr Carter would have preferred, the inner treasures were revealed.


Fabric.  Lovely fabric.


This little dress has proved to be a big seller, both on line and by word of mouth locally.  As a consequence I very quickly ran out of the sailing boat fabric, so I was desperate to replenish my stock.

 
While I was putting in my order, I noticed these two fabrics which I knew would make such a pretty dress.  Well, there was room in the envelope, so how could I resist?


To complete the theme, I opened my MadeIt shop this afternoon and discovered that I had sold this heart garland to a young bride-to-be.  It is to be used as a backdrop for her wedding photos in December.  

Ah Tuesdays.  Feeling in the pink.


2 comments:

Mannick...91 said...


You were right to order new fabric "boat", because it is suitable for dresses for the beach .... so I expect that in France you just send me. Thank you Robyn.

Parisbreakfasts said...

Wonderful little dresses!
Bravo!
Carolg