Saturday 3 September 2011

Fashion
















At last I have unpacked my fabrics, machines, etc, and my new sewing room is ready for action.  The built-in wardrobe is bulging with fabrics, of the sewing and quilting variety.
































The spools of thread and pretty blue floral cotton fabric were crying out to be used.






















With Spring in the air and the promise of Summer to come, this simple little dress was the perfect solution.  It's a size 2 and can be purchased in my MadeIt shop.  Now that the first dress is behind me and with new fabrics arriving any day now, the pace in my sewing room should quicken considerably.  Watch this space.

Spring/Summer fashion is in full flight here in Sydney and with that in mind, I came across this ingenious video of 100 years of fashion created by a clothing store in England.

The frightening part is that I can remember a goodly number of these fashion fads.  Oo-er!

No comments: