Wednesday 27 April 2011

Friday's Big Event

Friday 29 April.  Where would you rather be?  At a wedding in London or the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Market in King George Square, 5.00 - 9.00pm?  I know where I'd rather be.

 





















Time for that last-minute check list:














Dresses: check.


Skirts: check.

Cushions: check.

Bunting: check.

Tomorrow will be spent checking in more items and furiously whipping my poor sewing machine into a last-minute frenzy. 

For those torn between watching the wedding (if you must) or coming to the Twilight Market, don't forget that you can record the wedding, whereas once you miss the market, that's it.  No reverse buttons, no play-back buttons, no fast-forward buttons, and best of all, no commercials!  It's a no brainer I know.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Have a great and successful time at the markets.I will get up there one day...but until then, I might make a few pink cupcakes and cucmber sandwiches accompanied by some champus and settle down in front of the telly. I wonder what's on?