Friday 14 May 2010

Two dresses and a bird

I finally returned to the sewing machine and finished this knot dress yesterday.






















The soft voile was a joy to work with and I love the cool summery colours.  I was about to photograph the dress when this pretty little lorikeet landed in the back yard:




















 

I was amazed at how similar its beautiful feathers were to my dress - serendipity.






















One of my dresses is featured in the Etsy Kids A to Z Shopping Guide. 





















Take a look for all the best handmade stuff for babies, toddlers, & children.  Pretty Princess - EtsyKids A to Z Shopping Guide - Spring 2010 - All the best handmade stuff for babies, toddlers, & children!

2 comments:

Sandrine said...

OHHHH isn'it AMAZING about the colour similarity!Incroyable!
Congratulation for your feature Robyn!Bon weekend X

Unknown said...

Wow, how amazing was that. The dresses are way cute.