Tuesday 9 December 2008

IT'S CHRISTMAS MARKET TIME!


WILL YOU BE IN BRISBANE this Saturday? If so, lucky you - just take a look at what's happening at the Hamilton Town Hall.


With around 30 stalls to choose from, we have all your Christmas gifts covered. No matter what your taste or who is on your shopping list, there will be something here to capture your heart. If you have admired the work of any of the BrisStyle artisans, now is the time to meet them in person.


It promises to be a fun and festive day, with live music, and tasty treats and refreshments available in the beautiful courtyard of the charming old Hamilton Town Hall. Also, BrisStyle’s favourite radio station 4ZzZ will be broadcasting live from the event in the afternoon as part of the popular and award winning At The Local program which is hosted by BrisStyle member Olivia (Scampsville) between 1pm and 2pm every Saturday.


Here's a list of the BrisStyle stall-holders who will be participating in our first market - check out their shops and get your shopping list ready for Saturday!



If you do come, please pop by my stall and say hello.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How I wish I could just pop over like that :D

Hey Harriet said...

I'll be popping by your store to say hello!

It's going to be such a great day. I can't wait! I've been saving my pennies. Which is kind of silly because I'm not sure how many stall-holders will be accepting pennies as such ;D